RSS feeds. . .

by tosca on Thursday, July 3, 2008


ARGH! That's what I have to say about RSS Feeds. If I could spit on them I would - that might just be frustration talking/typing :)

Have subscribed to some 18 feeds and can't say there was any particular method to my madness (is that a justifiable defense?) and randomly added book feeds, travel feeds, New Orleans feeds (don't ask and I won't tell), entertainment feeds, news feeds, colleague blog feeds and feeds for feeds. Feeds for Africa, my friends!

View them or not: http://www.bloglines.com/public/catatonica but sheesh if I'd have found feeds for wrestling or The Ten Tenors I'd have added them, too ;)

On second thought. . .will add a picture instead. Is a pic of 'The Ten Tenors' (I saw them perform last Friday so YAY ME). What does this have to do with Learning 2.0? Stuff all! But if I'm going to do this I'm going to ENJOY the damn thing :0) And yes, I had to make the pic size smaller for blogger to let it in. KAKA :)

2 comments

To think you chose this image over 'The Animal'. Sweat, tattoos versus Culture with a capital C - bring back the biff!!!

by UgahBugah on July 3, 2008 at 4:36 PM. #

definitely bring back the biff and OMG did you see Monday night Raw?? JR gave his farewell speech in front of thousands and Edge interrupted and made an ass of himself and then Batista came in and lay the SMACK downeth :0) The man is a religious experience (who rocks a damn good pair of jeans in the process). He kicks Edge-butt and as he's leaving CM Punk comes down to cash in his Money In The Bank winnings for a shot at Edge's title - while the Edge-meister is still seeing birdies above his head. CLASSIC! So CM Punk is the new champ and Batista has another shot . . .bring back the biff!!

by tosca on July 3, 2008 at 7:23 PM. #

Leave your comment

Kia ora! Have a comment or suggestion to make? Then speak now or forever hold your peace.