profile pic and fonts

by tosca on Tuesday, July 1, 2008

err geez - putting up a profile pic was slightly harder than I thought it
would be :0)
I took the photo from my bebo page (yes, I have a bebo page. ostensibly to keep in touch with wandering whanau but really I like the pretty skins it offers) and tried to upload it. only to find it was too big.

then had to make the file slightly smaller (drat blogger and a 50kb size limit
on pics)...to find out that the pic was too small. reversed everything I'd
done (if only it were always that simple) and voila!
profile pic successfully uploaded. it does mean that I will have to make all my Batista photos smaller to go on here. kidding! slightly.

2 comments

The photo makes you look nice and friendly and chatty. Looks can deceive.

by Waltzing Matilda on July 1, 2008 at 4:00 PM. #

Hi Catatonia

Have you learnt anything yet?
I look forward to reading more of your wit and wisdom on your posts.

by Waltzing Matilda on July 3, 2008 at 11:52 AM. #

Leave your comment

Kia ora! Have a comment or suggestion to make? Then speak now or forever hold your peace.