hi de hi campers!

by tosca on Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Ha! So here I am, with my first blog. Don't expect much (lord knows you can't be disappointed that way, people) and I will surely exceed all expectations :0)

When I get the hang of this I'll post a pic Egads - a pic, forever and ever amen in cyber space. Ok, enough drivel.

My mind is meant to be on work but it is surely taken up with an impending trip to New Orleans in February 2009 for Mardi Gras. YAY ME. With a sideline trip of catching up with a (very old) friend from Primary (let's not count the years and say we did) in Brisbane. Or maybe it was Melbourne (it contained an 'ne' and that's all I can remember at this point in time).

A blog for work what next. . .?!

7 comments

Mardi Gras! How very awesome. I'm extremely jealous. Maybe you'll get the blogging bug and keep doing it so those of whose who don't Mardi Gras can live vicariously through your tales?

by Monkey on July 1, 2008 at 1:41 PM. #

This comment has been removed by the author.

by Mack on July 2, 2008 at 10:57 AM. #

Lol I posted a comment then typed my password into in. wretched wrist. I've lost my thunder now. but the comment was - Beads baby!!! It's all about the beads!!! See thunder *squeak*

by Mack on July 2, 2008 at 11:00 AM. #

Glad ya liked my Blog... I had EWE in mind when I created it :0D Just out of curiosity...were you referring to ME as the Devil? LOL

by Princess Smutty on July 3, 2008 at 11:06 PM. #

webmum said...
Thanks for the welcome aboard. Mardi gras you say in Feb what springs to mind food food..... glorious food

by newweb2 on July 7, 2008 at 9:05 PM. #

This comment has been removed by the author.

by newweb2 on July 7, 2008 at 9:08 PM. #

This comment has been removed by the author.

by newweb2 on July 7, 2008 at 9:13 PM. #

Leave your comment

Kia ora! Have a comment or suggestion to make? Then speak now or forever hold your peace.