'Sex on television can't hurt you...

by tosca on Friday, November 26, 2010

...unless you fall off.'
~ Author unknown


I found my inner-cougar earlier this evening and I feel quite dirty. And it's all Mr. 13's fault. That isn't nearly as dodgy as it initially sounds, I assure you. Or at least, I don't think it is. It's Thursday/Friday and this is my video clip of the week. For totally pervy reasons. Hey, at least I'm honest about it!



Mr. 13, Markhiem, is a total Gleek (Glee fan) and doesn't care who knows it. He loves to watch the show just for the music alone. He's really not so fond of the talking bits. In fact, I spent most of the night flicking back and forth between performances. You would not believe the number of times I've heard Sam sing 'Billionaire' tonight. He's been so heads down busy lately with dancing lessons for his year 8 graduation dinner and singing practice that he's managed to miss all of the current season's episodes. Tonight, because we haven't spent time together for a while, I thought it'd be nice to catch up on what he hasn't been able to see, so that's what we did. And it was in episode 6, 'Never been kissed' (where Kurt's first kiss is not quite what he - or me, for that matter - pictured), where I discovered my inner-cougar. The Dalton Academy Warblers' lead singer, Blaine? Wow. That's all I can say. Wow :P And oh *sigh* he made my heart go pitty pat when he sang 'Teenage dream' and kinda sang it at Kurt. And that bit where he held Kurt's hand? At the beginning? Awww, so cute. But I'm slightly conflicted. Is my inner-cougar interested because Blaine is so gosh-darn pretty and sings so beautifully OR is it because the possible slash angle of a little m/m (however benign considering they're high school students on a television show) excites me? I suspect it may be both. Which reminds me! I must perform some Google-Fu to see if there's any Kurt/Blaine slash fanfic :) Anyway, roundabout story behind my video clip of the week pick, but here is the Dalton Academy Warblers singing Katy Perry's 'Teenage dream.' He's so cute. Gorgeous. Seriously, how could you not agree :P

One comment

(a) <3 Katy Perry
(b) <3 Kurt

oh and now thanks to you I'm looking at kurt/puck youtubes.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s5QcPm-kV1A

Admittedly it could have been the kirk/spock youtube I found (set to the Divynyl's "I Touch Myself", of course) while stalking my own LJ last night.

Curse you and the apparent power you have over my life.

by S. Toogod Tobetrue on January 19, 2011 at 10:31 PM. #

Leave your comment

Kia ora! Have a comment or suggestion to make? Then speak now or forever hold your peace.