'A sense of humor... is needed armor...

by tosca on Thursday, November 11, 2010

...Joy in one's heart and some laughter on one's lips is a sign that the person down deep has a pretty good grasp of life.'
~ Hugh Sidey


I don't know that I do have a pretty good grasp of life. I do know, however, that after a day at home feeling blah and ugh and generally wiped out thanks to a bug, I'm more than ready for a bit of a laugh. And if your humour doesn't mind the odd use of a curse word (or twenty) then you'll probably like the two website links below. It's Thursday and, ordinarily, this would be a video clip of the week post BUT I haven't seen anything that I like recently. Other than a few music videos which will probably appeal to nobody but me, anyway :) Which means you get link love instead. Suck it up and take it like a man!
[Image courtesy of BluntCard.com]



Website links:

  • BluntCard.com - thanks to Kelly for the link :) These curse-laden cards are the kind that I've *always* dreamed about giving and receiving! Probably more the giving than the receiving, to be honest o_O And the image above *points up* is merely one such example of their e/paper cards. Imagine handing those out for birthdays, oh my!
  • DamnYouAutoCorrect.com - thanks to secondchanceblog for the link :) I swear to goshness I almost peed my pants I was laughing so hard. ANYONE who has an iPhone 4 can understand what a phenomenal pain in the arse the autocorrect function is >.< The image I've chosen pretty much sums up my unsolicited opinion of autocorrect. Swearing and all.

    [Image courtesy of DamnYouAutoCorrect.com]

Leave your comment

Kia ora! Have a comment or suggestion to make? Then speak now or forever hold your peace.