Day 1 without Twitter

by tosca on Wednesday, November 7, 2012

I bought an exercise book (it's bright green because that's how I roll) and am using it to jot down anything and everything that, ordinarily, I would push out into the twittersphere. So much noise in my head. Which I've uploaded here. Because I can? I'm not sure. This isn't even a half of what went through my head today - this is just what I remembered to note at the time. Maybe by the end of these three weeks I'll be a better writer. Or a little bit crazier. Or have learned to better reign my thoughts in and focus them. Mmm. Maybe.

Diary - Day 1 - Page 1

Diary - Day 1 - Page 2

Diary - Day 1 - Page 3

Diary - Day 1 - Page 4

Diary - Day 1 - Page 5

2 comments

Omg! No twitter for three weeks? missing your tweets already, after the one day :( hope you get what you want out of it though.

by Kelly M on November 8, 2012 at 7:32 AM. #

I was standing at the bus stop yesterday morning, at about 7am, laughing uproariously over a fic and realised someone was actually standing there staring at me like I had lost my ever loving mind. I reached for my phone to snap a pic and post it and then remembered I'd banned myself. It's a little bit harder than I thought it was going to be. It's instinctive to reach for the phone and share. Share without expecting anyone look at it, or read it, or even respond. Just to share. Bizarre. I had SOME small idea of how noisy my head was but those five pages? Proved it lol

by tosca on November 8, 2012 at 7:40 AM. #

Leave your comment

Kia ora! Have a comment or suggestion to make? Then speak now or forever hold your peace.