'Nothing is so fatiguing...

by tosca on Wednesday, June 8, 2011

...as the eternal hanging on of an uncompleted task.'
~ William James


In which Tosca apologises (albeit briefly) for being a slacker tarty face and not updating more often and promises faithfully to do so from now on. Or something like it.

Dear beloved blog with the rather unprepossessing and longwinded title of 'confessions of a southside catatonic chataholic,'

I have not forgotten you, I swear. Soon, very soon, I hope to love you longtime with library, family, work and book related posts that display my charm and wit. Failing that, let's aim for showcasing my (sometimes erratic) ability to conjugate verbs and construct (somewhat) cohesive sentences and take it from there.

Peace out,
- tosca

Leave your comment

Kia ora! Have a comment or suggestion to make? Then speak now or forever hold your peace.