'If in the after life there is not music...

by tosca on Thursday, July 1, 2010

...we will have to import it.'
~ Doménico Cieri Estrada


AWESOME! So there will be iPods in heaven & hell! If that's the case, I want these two songs & video clips, to be on my 'playlist of the eternally damned.' Two clips of the week for this, my 'video clip of the week' post.



The reason for the first is solely down to nostalgia. I heard some ugh cover (or maybe it was a sample) of 'Dub be good to me' (originally by Beats International) and I didn't like it. There was nothing wrong with the original. I always loved the video to the first one, it was just so...1990. Not quite 80s and not quite 90s with the big ass earrings and the shoulder pads, the tights under the shorts, the sneakers and the dancing, ohmylord the dancing. But oh they were good days! Weirdly, I wasn't able to find the original video clip on YouTube *blinks* WTF? I had the choice of either the music with no video, or the video with a freakin' remix. I'm not a fan of remixes/covers that do not, in any way, add to the original *sigh* Went for the music, of course.


This next clip is a mix of Star Trek clips to Ke$ha's 'Tik Tok.' It's kinda funny and I like it. I was catching up on a heap of Friday Videos at the Smart Bitches Trashy Books website and came across it there ;) I can't say, though, that I have ever had that feeling where I 'wake up in the morning feeling like P. Diddy.' Frankly, I'm a tad bit apprehensive as to what that might feel like. But the video, oh the video is too, too cool.


Leave your comment

Kia ora! Have a comment or suggestion to make? Then speak now or forever hold your peace.